Saturday 14 April 2012

Secret Crafter Saturday challenge 181 A mans Card

SCSC Challenge 181 A Man's Card

This week at Secret Crafter we have a Mans Card as our Challenge.
I have used a Lili of the Valley rubber stamp. I am not normally a Teddy girl but I just loved this one when I saw him at the NEC. Coloured with Copics and promarkers This was my third attempt at colouring this image!!!!. Papers and embellishments are from a Papermania set Called Mans World.

Our sponsors this week are  the Digi Doodle Shop who are offering a $10 voucher to use in their shop.
See you again next week.

Linda xxx


7 comments:

Curly said...

Wow Lin this is gorgeous hun the image is adorable and your colouring is awesome,
have a lovely weekend,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

downrightcrafty said...

love the layout, colours and the image just perfect
Hugs Kate x

Helen said...

Fabulous card...such a sweet little ted!
Helen x

Dea said...

Super card Linda love the image and your attention to detail, the scarf!
Hugs Dea xx

Gozzmo said...

Lovely card

Lesley x

Gozzmo said...

Lovely card
Lesley x

Jules said...

Hi Linda

Your image goes perfectly with those backing papers!!

This was one image I resisted at the NEC but I am now regretting it .. .. along with a couple of others I wish I had let fall into my basket now!!! LOL!!!

Great finished look.

Love Jules xx

Brushkite you tube channel.

Watch the videos on youtube to see what you can make and how easy it is. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYsDFYvA6yLw2_QwGXw9rmA?fbclid=Iw...