Saturday, 14 April 2012

Secret Crafter Saturday challenge 181 A mans Card

SCSC Challenge 181 A Man's Card

This week at Secret Crafter we have a Mans Card as our Challenge.
I have used a Lili of the Valley rubber stamp. I am not normally a Teddy girl but I just loved this one when I saw him at the NEC. Coloured with Copics and promarkers This was my third attempt at colouring this image!!!!. Papers and embellishments are from a Papermania set Called Mans World.

Our sponsors this week are  the Digi Doodle Shop who are offering a $10 voucher to use in their shop.
See you again next week.

Linda xxx


7 comments:

Curlybear said...

Wow Lin this is gorgeous hun the image is adorable and your colouring is awesome,
have a lovely weekend,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

downrightcrafty said...

love the layout, colours and the image just perfect
Hugs Kate x

Helen said...

Fabulous card...such a sweet little ted!
Helen x

Dea said...

Super card Linda love the image and your attention to detail, the scarf!
Hugs Dea xx

Lesley Craig said...

Lovely card

Lesley x

Lesley Craig said...

Lovely card
Lesley x

Jules said...

Hi Linda

Your image goes perfectly with those backing papers!!

This was one image I resisted at the NEC but I am now regretting it .. .. along with a couple of others I wish I had let fall into my basket now!!! LOL!!!

Great finished look.

Love Jules xx