Saturday, 2 June 2012

Kraftyhands 1st Challenge. Red White and Blue


Hello everyone, today is the 1st ever Monthly challenge at Kraftyhands.
the theme is Red, white and Blue.
For my card I have used a stamped image from Crafters Companion, which I have paper pieced and decoupaged. I went a bit mad with the dots around the image, lol. I like the effect but think next time I will be a bit more conservative.
The square doiley is available at Kraftyhands online shop as well as the rubber stamp.
Papers are printed from Pinkpetticoat.

Lets see a few of you joining in this challenge here. for the chance to win £10 in goods of your choice.

Linda x

2 comments:

Doodle Berry said...

Stunning card Linda. I really love all the dots, perfect.

crafty cuddles,

Nickki. x x

Dea said...

OOOh I love this one. Colours, layout, image is too cute. Well done Congrats on your 1st DT post for Kraftyhands Hugs Dea xxxx