Saturday 23 June 2012

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge 191 The Professionals

Secret Crafter Saturday challenge 191 The Professionals

For this weeks card I have used a Stamp of a detective from Cuddlybuddy. I love this little stamp as it was modelled on my dear departed friend George.

the papers are freebies from my craft magazine, dies used are Marianne designs. Coloured with copics. Punched border is Martha stewart.

I hope to see your creations over on the blog and this weeks prize is a $15 voucher from Heathers Hobby House.



5 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

oh so cute and love the image and papers so pretty
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have candies running on my blog if you are interested :)

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

so sweet Linda - God Bless George xx

Enjoy your weekend.

Hugs Jane x

debby4000 said...

So cute and I love the cards you've made while I was away.
luv
Debby

Maggie said...

Love the layout, colours and the image, great card Maggie x

Curly said...

This is such a cute little bear and I love the colour theme,
have a lovely week my friend,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Brushkite you tube channel.

Watch the videos on youtube to see what you can make and how easy it is. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYsDFYvA6yLw2_QwGXw9rmA?fbclid=Iw...