Saturday, 23 February 2013

Megans Birthday Book










For this book I have used a Kaiser Crafts board house. I covered it with SU papers from last year. The brick roof paper is a free digi download I found online.
The Alice in Wonderland bits are from an Etsy shop here.http://www.etsy.com/shop/bydigitalpaper
Incase you are wondering, Megan is having an Alice in Wonderland themed party.
Here are the roses I cut on my Pazzles machine to stick onto 2 of the trees that my daughter has made.
I can't believe our Meggie is 8 on Thursday!!!!!
thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Laney said...

WOW!! Fabulous Linny!!
hugs
laney

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Linda this is fantastic, I love the gorgeous papers and those flowers are fantastic.

Hugs
Linda xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Linny.
luv
Debby