Saturday, 29 June 2013
Tuesday, 25 June 2013
I just love my horses, so was thrilled to be asked to make a couple of cards for this CD. Well I did more than a couple, I went to town on these.
I hope you like them.,
Sunday, 9 June 2013
Thanks go to the boys at Kraftyhands Mike and Ian, for there trust in me to get this right and for their proof reading and adjusting anything I missed.
Yes you have seen the cards before, as they have been on my blog and on Create and Craft TV.
That was all agreed beforehand.
Thank you for looking and I do hope those of you who bought this CD, enjoy it as much as I did and still do.
Watch out for the guys tomorrow, on Create and Craft, Craft Clinic, at 11am.
Saturday, 8 June 2013
Kraftyhands Fathers Day Card and Tutorial.
For this card I have used papers and toppers from "It's a Mans World" CD.
Print out your chosen papers.
these are mine.
It's A Mans World CD
Papers for printing.
Green A4 card for card blank.
Green holographic card
Step one. Using It's a Mans World CD, print off your chosen Topper set, 2 backing papers and an insert to match your design.
- Fold your green card in half to make an A5 card blank.
- Trim your insert to fit your card blank and glue inside.
- Cut a black mat and a slightly smaller green mat to fit your card blank.
- Cut your backing papers slightly smaller thank the green mat, Glue each layer together.
- Attach your ribbon at this stage. Then glue your mats to the card blank.
- Cut out and layer up your pyramid toppers and cut a black mat to back this topper.
- Attach some mesh or other embellishment to your card and then glue the finished topper in place.
- Choose your sentiment and glue this in place.
- Glue your buttons in place with glue gel.
Saturday, 1 June 2013
I have cut a large scallop oval card blank, using the Grand dies.
Papers and oval pyramid from the cd. Buttons and pearls from my stash.
I hope you are going to join in with this challenge. See you HERE, hopefully.
Check out the other Design Team members cards wont you.