Monday 30 June 2008

I have won the above award today from 5 fellow bloggers, thank you so much Rachel, Chrissy, Elaine, Gail and Paul.

The rules for this are as follows :-
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the boys/girls you've nominated.

So who do I nominate an award to! :lol:

1. Sonia. For being my friend and she is a very talented card maker too.
2.Alison. Another talented lady with an eye for colour and design.
3.Pauline. A dear friend , creative cardmaker and cat lover!
4.Jackie. A funny lady , well she makes me laugh! With a great blog.
5.MandyG. For her inspiration.
6.Marion, The Glitter Queen. We started our blogs on the same day.
7.Paul. My token male! lol. Sorry Paul. Here's back at ya! Very talented young man.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Hi Linda Thanks for nominating me - what fun. I will display it later on (Just whizzing through between tasks - ordering the QVC TSV that sort of thing! I have been wanting one ever since I saw how easy it was with yours - I take a while to mull these things over :) ) I don't think I will be able to nominate anyone forward though as you are the only one on my blogroll :) All my other visitors are anony-mice. Thanks again and well done to you too lots of love xxx

Brushkite you tube channel.

Watch the videos on youtube to see what you can make and how easy it is. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYsDFYvA6yLw2_QwGXw9rmA?fbclid=Iw...