Friday 4 February 2011

Eline Pellinkhof Baby Cards




Today I have four cards to show you that I have made as a Design Team Member for Cuddlybuddly  to showcase Eline's downloads now available in the CB shop.Here The two pink cards are made from the ready coloured design sheets and the blue ones made from digi stamps. Papers are also Elines.

I'm looking forward to next weekend as Cuddlybuddly will be at The Brighton Centre, For the Creative Stiches and Hobbycraft Show. You can see all the cards made by the Design Team members on display there.

5 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

These are super cards Linda. Your colouring of the digi's is fab.
Hugs, Clare x

Annie said...

gorgeous baby cards with this cute Eline designs! enjoy your weekend.
hugs, annie x

Jacee said...

What super sweet cards Linny, you have been busy!
Hugs Jacee

Anonymous said...

So cute, Linda. I love what you've done with these cards. Thank you for the inspiration! :o)
Love LizCx

Jacee said...

Hi Linny, I have something special for you on my blog, do pop over and see and let me know if you accept.
Hugs Jacee

Brushkite you tube channel.

Watch the videos on youtube to see what you can make and how easy it is. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYsDFYvA6yLw2_QwGXw9rmA?fbclid=Iw...