Saturday, 5 May 2012

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge Week 184 Sketch

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge 184 Sketch
This week at Secret Crafter we have a sketch.
I like sketches, it makes life so much easier if part of the job is done for you.lol.
So here is my card this week.
A bit boring I think now I have uploaded it. I have been sorting out all my stash and came across this die cut decoupage and some old paper pads, so thought I would be rightous and us some of them. I wish I hadn't bothered now, lol.

Anyway, enough rambling, we have a few sponsors this week, so why not join in for a chance to win 5 digi stamps from Digi Darla and Whimsey stamps or a £10 voucher from CC.



Have fun.

Linda x

3 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

very pretty gorgeous image and love the lace punch work
Hugs Kate xx

~ Ali ~ said...

this is fab Linda, love it

Hope you are well sweetie

ali x

Linda said...

This is very pretty Linny! I am loving the little flowers and the topper too.

Hugs
Linda xxx