Saturday 30 June 2012

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge 192 Christmas in June

Secret Crafter

Very poor light today so I may have to wait for some sun to take a better picture.

Anyway, I have used a new Stamp from Indigoblu called Baroque Christmas Tree.
I inked it up with Indigoblu flitter glue, then pressed gilding flakes onto the glued image.
What a mess I made but great fun. I was really please with the outcome.

Look out for this technique on Create and Craft next time Indigoblu are on.

The sentiment is Stampin Up.

I am afraid I have had to give up Stampin Up as I couldn't get enough orders. Never mind, I have a huge stack of stamps to play with in the coming months, even years. ;)

Please join us this week as on offer is a goody bag made up by the lovely Wendy, who is the host of Secret Crafter. thank you Wendy xxxx

1 comment:

downrightcrafty said...

classy and elegant and stunning
Kate xx

Brushkite you tube channel.

Watch the videos on youtube to see what you can make and how easy it is. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYsDFYvA6yLw2_QwGXw9rmA?fbclid=Iw...