Saturday 21 July 2012

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge 195 Olympics or sporty.

Secret Crafter Saturday challenge 195

This weeks challenge has been a good one for me this week, as I wanted to make a card for Megan, my 7 year old granddaughter, who does gymnastics. So I have been able to kill two birds with one stone, so to speak.

The image I have had a long time, from Mo Manning.
I cut the white card with angles, then mat and layered by eye. I folder an A4 sheet of red card and stuck the matted image a little way down from the fold. Then I cut around the angles, free hand, giving me room for some pearls. Quite simple but unusual. The image is coloured with promarkers and I have added Gold Glamour dust on the sleeves and a stripe across the chest area.
I gave it to Megan and she loved it. I hope you do too.

This weeks sponsors are The Stamping Boutique, with a prize of 3 digi stamps of your choice.


5 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

super image choice and love the colours, have a great weekend
Kate x

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Maggie said...

Fab card, love the image
Maggie x

Maggie said...

Fab card, love the image
Maggie x

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous shape and lovely image.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Brushkite you tube channel.

Watch the videos on youtube to see what you can make and how easy it is. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYsDFYvA6yLw2_QwGXw9rmA?fbclid=Iw...