Sunday 26 August 2012

Hero Arts Flower stamp set



Once a month I have 3 friends come and play.  I design something for them to copy.This week we did backing papers using Hero Arts floral stamp sets. We made 3 sheets each of the backing paper. One sheet was to be cut up for the flowers and leaves to decorate.

We stamped in Versamark, then heat embossed with clear detail powder. then we used Stampin Up inks to roughly colour in the flowers and leaves. That makes for a lovely watercolour look, without too much effort.
We made a box, a sewing kit holder, a notepad holder and 6 little cards for the box. I made an 8x8 card as well.
I made my set for my  daughter Shelley, who has her 33rd Birthday today.
the sentiment on the 8x8 inch card is Papertrey Ink stamp set.

thank you for looking and hope you like them.
Linda x


3 comments:

Liz Miller said...

What a brilliant set Linda. Love the colours. You and your chums must have had fun making these.
Liz xx

Laney said...

WOW!! Like them ...I love them!!they are gorgeous!!
hugs
laney

Linda Simpson said...

These are fantastic Linda! I love the colours and the beautiful projects you have made.

Hugs
Linda

ps it is my son's birthday today he is 31 :)

Brushkite you tube channel.

Watch the videos on youtube to see what you can make and how easy it is. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYsDFYvA6yLw2_QwGXw9rmA?fbclid=Iw...