Sunday 11 November 2012

Kraftyhands Steampunk Emporium CD

Later this month we have a new CD from Kraftyhands hitting the shop here called steam punk Emporium. What fun this CD is.


Here are my first 2 makes.
A T-shirt for a boy  using t-shirt transfer paper. I took a snap-shot of the topper and enlarged it to make it bigger for the t-shirt.
A card using my Steampunk Cogs and key, from my stash. I got these from QVC when I went there to have a look around and to do a jewellery making workshop. I didnt like the jewellery we made so when I got home, I took it to bits and now have a few more charms in my stash.
The papers from the CD are brilliant. the topper has 3 layers, so looks like an open book.
It doesnt really need anything else added as its all on the papers.

thanks for looking. Another 2 projects in the making.
come back tomorrow for a look at these.

Linda x

2 comments:

Caroline said...

These are fabulous. Caroline xxx

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulous Linda! I am loving that Tshirt.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Brushkite you tube channel.

Watch the videos on youtube to see what you can make and how easy it is. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYsDFYvA6yLw2_QwGXw9rmA?fbclid=Iw...