Sunday, 17 February 2013

Kraftyhands topper cards again


I made these cards yesterday with a couple of Kraftyhands Toppers that were sitting on my desk.
I received my Go Kreate dies from Samuel Taylors on Friday, they are the Grande size XXL dies.
So had to have a play. I love this idea of cutting out the shape and folding in half to form the card. You will be seeing a lot more of these Im sure. lol.

Todays card is using the new Pink Petticoat papers. I love the colours of these papers. So fresh.




I am back to cutting roses on my Pazzles for my granddaughter's Birthday Party which is Alice in wonderland theme. She is having a tea party. the children have to come through the hole in the tree, which my daughter has painted on a sheet. It will be fixed inside the front door frame.
So this afternoon expect more hot glue blisters on my fingers while I glue the roses into shape.
I will show them once they are glittered.


1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

Great cards using the toppers. Love these toppers myself. The 3rd card is gorgeous I love the papers and the cute image.

Hugs
Linda xxx