Sunday 17 March 2013

A Selection from this week.

 KEW CD from Kraftyhands.
 Fabulous Shoes from Katysue CD
 Helidots peel offs, made into a mouse.
Glitter paste and stencil card.

Hello crafters.
Today I am showing you this weeks cards. Well some of them.
Please check out my Stampin Up blog for a couple of other cards.
When I was at the Farnborough Craft fair. I found HELIDOTS.......these are so cute. You buy a kit of peel offsI never thought I would ever buy peel offs again but yes I did. You use certain peel offs and lay them onto paper or card and cut around. then you glue them all together.  I made the mouse but you can make flowers bears bees allsorts.
The Art Nouveau card is using glitter paste which is very quick drying and a stencil from GLITZCRAFT I have used other glitter pastes but they dont dry as fast as these. So glittery too in real life.
Well I had better finish cooking the roast dinner.
See you soon.
Linda x

1 comment:

Clair Matthews said...

I love your Kew CD card...You're soooo good at that vintage/floral style!! xxx

Brushkite you tube channel.

Watch the videos on youtube to see what you can make and how easy it is. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYsDFYvA6yLw2_QwGXw9rmA?fbclid=Iw...