Kraftyhands Fathers Day Card and Tutorial.
For this card I have used papers and toppers from "It's a Mans World" CD.
Print out your chosen papers.
these are mine.
It's A Mans World CD
Papers for printing.
Green A4 card for card blank.
Green holographic card
Step one. Using It's a Mans World CD, print off your chosen Topper set, 2 backing papers and an insert to match your design.
- Fold your green card in half to make an A5 card blank.
- Trim your insert to fit your card blank and glue inside.
- Cut a black mat and a slightly smaller green mat to fit your card blank.
- Cut your backing papers slightly smaller thank the green mat, Glue each layer together.
- Attach your ribbon at this stage. Then glue your mats to the card blank.
- Cut out and layer up your pyramid toppers and cut a black mat to back this topper.
- Attach some mesh or other embellishment to your card and then glue the finished topper in place.
- Choose your sentiment and glue this in place.
- Glue your buttons in place with glue gel.