Tuesday 22 April 2014

Kraftyhands What a Hoot! CD

Today I have my contributions to the Design Teams pre-order CD samples for WHAT A HOOT!
First I cut a box on my Cameo and decorated with an Owl pyramid set.

I then made 6 basic cards and 6 matching envelopes, using the Envelope Board from Stampin Up.

To follow, I had a lot of bits and bobs left over, of printed sentiments and toppers. so I cut a file box on my Cameo. I love this little box.



Well that's it for today. I still have more to show, once I've put the printed sheets together. I just need some inspiration!
See you soon and thanks for looking.
Linda x

4 comments:

Jacee said...

Hi Linny, been looking at your beautiful work, you've made some fabulous things, love 'um!

mags said...

Gorgeous projects Linda. I am so loving this CD.
Mags
x

Liz Miller said...

Fantastic projects Linda. That file box is so cute.
Liz xxx

Kamilicrafts said...

Love this Linda :)

Brushkite you tube channel.

Watch the videos on youtube to see what you can make and how easy it is. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYsDFYvA6yLw2_QwGXw9rmA?fbclid=Iw...