Saturday 26 April 2014

Triple Shadow Box Frame

Hello everyone. Todays offering is a shadow Box Frame. Cut on Cleo Cameo, from a file I purchased from The Silhouette store. the designer is Lori Whitlock. I Love her ideas.
There are 13 pieces to this frame. I stamped the front of the frame with a stamp from Stampin Up, it is a very large Script stamp. I was covered in glue by the end of putting it together! I've used the Saucy Postcard toppers from Kraftyhands, cut down to fit my apertures, backed with Kraft card from Anna Marie Designs.
The flowers are Heartfelt Creations, stamped on Kraft card and cut out using the matching die.
The leaves are a ferm punch that I bought from Ally Pally.

It was a lovely project to make and only took a couple of hours.

I hope you like it. Have a good weekend.

Linda x

3 comments:

Liz Miller said...

Oooh... you are naughty Linda but I like it. Great project which could be adapted to any theme. Congratulations on designing for Kraftyhands again and enjoying seeing your projects shared on your blog. Good to hear that you and Debra are still keeping in touch.
Liz xxx

mags said...

Wow, this is gorgeous Linda.
Mags
x

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Linda a fabulous project to share .What a tribute to the larger, voluptuous woman !
hugs Shirley-Anne

Brushkite you tube channel.

Watch the videos on youtube to see what you can make and how easy it is. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYsDFYvA6yLw2_QwGXw9rmA?fbclid=Iw...