Saturday 31 January 2015

Kraftyhands Seeds of Love CD


 Today I have a selection of cards for you from the New release from Kraftyhands. I have used and 8x8 card for the first one. Using one of the card sets on the CD.

This one, I have cut a tent card on my cameo, with a frame front. The size is 7 x 5. I have used the woodgrain paper from the CD as the backing, which I used mounting foam on, to make the mount lay back a bit from the front of the frame.
I printed and cut out 2 sheets of the pansy decoupage so that I could fill the frame. The Ivy leaf punched corner is from Joanna Sheen.




I used the wood print backing paper here, print on both sides of an A4 card. Then I used the new Berry Box die from Stampin Up. To make the little basket. You can purchase this from me if you are interested. I cut seed packet envelopes on my cameo and used the floral toppers from the CD.

 .

A lovely group of items from this pretty floral CD. In a vintage style.  You can see these items and many more from the Design team, on The British Craft Network on the 2nd of February.


Thank you for stopping by today.

Linda x

2 comments:

Jacee said...

Hi Linny, beautiful work here! all is so lovely, must be some gorgeous things on that CD and you have worked with it in a really wonderful way, gorgeous work!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

mags said...

Gorgeous projects Linny.
Mags
x

Brushkite you tube channel.

Watch the videos on youtube to see what you can make and how easy it is. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYsDFYvA6yLw2_QwGXw9rmA?fbclid=Iw...